- A Three Door Locker - Nest of 2 available in 2 sizes. Also available as a nest of 1 or 3 (see our other locker product listings).
- A steel-colored locker manufactured to the highest specification and suitable for a range of applications and environments including for leisure, work, office, factory, and staff room locations.
- All lockers are supplied with a grey carcass and with 7 door colors available to choose from - Green, dark blue, pastel blue, red, yellow, maroon, and grey (please select a required color from the options below).
- With an anti-bacterial powder coating and robust steel construction.
- Lockers are supplied with either a cam lock, padlock fitting, or £1 coin return, please select from the options below.
- Lockers are welded and riveted in construction.
- Semi concealed hinges are welded to the door and riveted to the frame.
- Doors are positioned within a rebated frame to enhance compartment security.
- Manufactured using CR4 and bright galvanized steel.
- Material thickness specification 0.9mm doors and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves.
- Available Locker Sizes (each individual locker):
- 1800mm(H) x 300mm(W) x 300mm(D)
- 1800mm(H) x 300mm(W) x 450mm(D)
- The anti-bacterial powder coating is an effective solution to fight against bacterial contamination for the life of the coating. Independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli. Also shown to exhibit zero growth for fungi and molds.
- Three Door Locker - Nest of 2 comes with a 5-year guarantee. It is effective from the date of supply.
- We reserve the right to not apply the guarantee in case of any misuse of product or intervention by the third party/unauthorized persons.
- Delivery is to reception/ground floor area - not positioning on site. Any damage to goods must be reported within three working days of delivery. Prices include delivery to mainland UK only (excluding Scottish Highlands).
- Please contact us for delivery prices for Scottish Highlands, Isles, and the following postcodes: PH, DD, KY, AB.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 working days.