- A Single Door Locker - Nest of 3available in 2 sizes. Also available as a nest of 2 or 3 (see our other locker product listings).
- A steel-colored locker manufactured to the highest specification and suitable for a range of applications and environments including for leisure, work, office, factory, and staff room locations.
- All lockers are supplied with a grey carcass and with 7 door colors available to choose from - Green, dark blue, pastel blue, red, yellow, maroon, and grey (please select the required color from the options below).
- With an anti-bacterial powder coating and robust steel construction.
- Lockers are supplied with either a cam lock, padlock fitting, or £1 coin return, please select from the options above.
- Lockers are welded and riveted in construction. Semi concealed hinges are welded to the door and riveted to the frame. Doors are positioned within a rebated frame to enhance compartment security.
- Manufactured using CR4 and bright galvanized steel. Material thickness specification 0.9mm doors and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves.
- Available Locker Sizes (each individual locker):
- 1800mm(H) x 300mm(W) x 300mm(D)
- 1800mm(H) x 300mm(W) x 450mm(D)
- The anti-bacterial powder coating is an effective solution to fight against bacterial contamination for the life of the coating. Independently tested and found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli. Also shown to exhibit zero growth for fungi and molds.
- Single Door Locker - Nest of 3 comes with a 5-years guarantee. which is effective from the date of supply.
- We reserve the right to not apply any guarantee in case of any misuse of products or intervention by third arty/unidentified persons.
- Delivery is to reception/ground floor area - not positioning on site. Any damage to goods must be reported within three working days of delivery. Prices include delivery to mainland UK only (excluding Scottish Highlands). Please contact us for delivery prices for Scottish Highlands, Isles, and the following postcodes: PH, DD, KY, AB.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 working days.