- The Lynx office chair tested and suitable for 24 hour usage making it suitable for various environments including call centres and 24 hour shift patterns.
- With an asynchro mechanism, ratchet height adjustable back, T adjustable arms and a black nylon base.
- The Lynx office chair is available in Royal Blue or Charcoal fabric as standard.
- Also available to order in a range of fabrics to suit your specification (contact us for details and pricing).
- Tested by FIRA to meet BS5459. and is structurally suitable and sufficiently stable for 24 hours use, when used by persons up to 150kg (24 stone) in weight.
Promote a healthy work environment
Back pain is the 2nd most common work related condition in the UK. It represents 65% of absences and costs UK compaines just over £8bn annually (Absent management. Asurvey of Policy & Proactice CIPD (2005)). This range of chairs is specifically designed to alleviate back ache and muscular pains with full spinal back support.
The seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down, you can fix or free float the back rest and fix or free float the angle of the seat independently of the back rest. This lets you find the perfect position to use a computer, even tilting forwards.
This product comes with a 5-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee is effective from the date of supply. We reserve the right not to apply the guarantee in cases of inappropriate use or where a product has been tampered with by a third party or interventions by non-authorised personnel.
Delivery is FREE and usually delivered in 1-2 working weeks (Delivery is to mainland UK only). Delivery is kerb side or goods inwards. Self assembly required or please add 'full install' in the options section.