- An excellent quality medium back draughtsman chair.
- This draughtsman chair is standard with a 2 lever mechanism allowing seat height and back angle adjustment.
- The backrest height is also adjustable.
- With full height gas strut and adjustable chrome foot ring.
- The seat height ranges from 580mm to 840mm giving a wide range of seating positions depending on your worktop/counter height.
- The Juno draughtsman chair is supplied with glides as standard.
- Please see the 'Castors/Gliders' options for a range of castors that are available for this chair.
- Please note that adding castors to draughtsman chairs may contravene health and safety and are added at your own risk.
- Seat tilt adjustment, seat slide adjustment and fixed or adjustable arms are available as additional options as well as a folding back bar to allow the chair to be pushed underneath a counter.
- Please note that adding a seat slide will increase the seat height by approximately 30mm.
- An adjustable lumbar support is also available as an option to give the required additional support to the lower back.
The Foam used in the Juno chair is moulded combustion modified foam and meets BS7176 Crib 5 fire retardancy. In conjunction with a Mainline Plus fabric which also meets Crib 5 fire retardancy, this chair is suitable for use in offices, public places, government departments, educational establishments, hospitals and the home. Fabrics can be selected in the options section and offer the following specification.
Very simple self assembly is required. No screwing is required as this has been done by us. You will literally need to slot a few parts together taking less than 5 minutes.
As these chairs are upholstered and made to order, please allow 7 working days for delivery.