- An excellent quality high back operator office chair.
- This office chair is standard with a 2 lever mechanism allowing seat height and back angle adjustment.
- The back rest height is also adjustable.
- Seat tilt adjustment, seat slide adjustment and fixed or adjustable arms are available as additional options.
- Please note that adding a seat slide will increase the seat height by approximately 30mm.
- An adjustable lumbar support is also available as an option to give the required additional support to the lower back.
- Very simple self assembly is required. No screwing is required as this has been done by us. You will literally need to slot a few parts together taking less than 5 minutes.
Standard stock fabrics are Black, Charcoal or Blue in the Mainline Plus fabric range. This chair is also available in the Camira 'Xtreme' fabric range. Click here to view the Xtreme Fabric Range. When ordering please select the correct fabric required. Other fabric ranges are also available. Please contact us for details.
The Foam used in the Juno chair is moulded combustion modified foam and meets BS7176 Crib 5 fire retardancy. In conjunction with a Mainline Plus fabric which also meets Crib 5 fire retardancy, this chair is suitable for use in offices, public places, government departments, educational establishments, hospitals and the home. Fabrics can be selected in the options section and offer the following specification.
BS EN 1021 - 1 :2006 (cigarette), BS EN 1021 - 2 :2006 (match)
BS 7176 :2007 Low Hazard, BS 5852 :2006 Section 4 Ignition Source 5
BS 7176 :2007 Medium Hazard
This product comes with a 5-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee is effective from the date of supply. We reserve the right not to apply the guarantee in cases of inappropriate use or where a product has been tampered with by a third party or interventions by non-authorised personnel.
As these chairs are upholstered and made to order, please allow 7 working days for delivery.