- ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) Low Chair with chome base and chrome gas strut.
- Fully upholstered in conductive fabric to help ground static build up in conjunction with special floor covering.
- With a permanent contact back (PCB) mechanism as standard. Seat tilt and seat slide are available as additional options.
- The height and angle of the back is also fully adjustable. Available with optional adjustable arms.
- A range of fabric colours are available for this chair.
- When ordering please select the correct fabric required. Please ensure you order the correct fabric as this seating is made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned (unless faulty).
- This specialist ESD chair has been designed to be used in high tech companies both in the public and private sectors such as defence research and manufacturing, general and micro electronics manufacturing, petro-chemical industry, MOD research and the aviation industry.
- All chair components conform to all European standards.
- Fitted with ESD castors as standard. Please see the 'Castors/Glides' options for a range of castors that are available for this chair.
As these chairs are upholstered and made to order, please allow 7 working days for delivery.
Suitable for a range of office and industrial seating applications.Guarantee
This product comes with a 5-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee is effective from the date of supply. We reserve the right not to apply the guarantee in cases of inappropriate use or where a product has been tampered with by a third party or interventions by non-authorised personnel.
Delivery is FREE and usually delivered in 7 working days (Delivery is to mainland UK only). Delivery is kerb side or goods inwards. Self assembly required or please add 'full install' in the options section.