- E-Tek ESD Low chair with a stylish curved back and curved waterfall seat offering ergonomic comfort.
- ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) Draughtsman Chair with chome base and chrome gas strut.
- Fully upholstered in conductive fabric to help ground static build up in conjunction with special floor covering.
- With a permanent contact back (PCB) mechanism as standard. Seat tilt and seat slide are available as additional options.
- The height and angle of the back is also fully adjustable. Available with optional adjustable arms.
- Available in black Medistat vinyl or a range of fabric colours are available for this chair.
- Fitted with standard ESD castors. Please see the 'Castors/Glides' options for a range of castors that are available for this chair.
- This specialist ESD chair has been designed to be used in high tech companies both in the public and private sectors such as defence research and manufacturing, general and micro electronics manufacturing, petro-chemical industry, MOD research and the aviation industry.
- All chair components conform to all European standards.
- When ordering please select the correct fabric required. Please ensure you order the correct fabric as this seating is made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned (unless faulty).
As these chairs a upholstered and made to order, please allow 7 working days for delivery.
Glides: These are flat feet fitted to the base of the chair rather than castors that you would normally see on an office chair.
Standard Castors: These are fitted as standard. The same as castors you would see on most office chairs.
Soft Castors: These are castors with a hard rubber edge on the wheels. This is to help with grip and help the castors to roll rather than sliding on hard floors such as tiles or laminate floors.
Brake Loaded Castors: These will allow the chair to be freely moved around as with standard castors when no one is sitting on the chair. When there is weight on the chair, a brake is applied to the castor wheels and prevent the chair from moving. This helps with safety to prevent the chair from sliding forwards or backwards if the 'user' leans to far one way or the other.
Soft Brake Loaded Castors: A combination of Brake Loaded and Soft Castors.
Suitable for a range of office and industrial seating applications.Guarantee
This product comes with a 5-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee is effective from the date of supply. We reserve the right not to apply the guarantee in cases of inappropriate use or where a product has been tampered with by a third party or interventions by non-authorised personnel.
Delivery is FREE and usually delivered in 1-3 weeks (Delivery is to mainland UK only). Delivery is kerb side or goods inwards. Self assembly required or please add 'full install' in the options section.