- E-Tek Draughtsman chair with a stylish curved back and curved waterfall seat offering ergonomic comfort.
- Fully upholstered in a range of fabrics or vinyl including the rear of the back rest and with a cushioned seat and back.
- With a chrome base, gas strut, and adjustable footring. With a synchro mechanism as standard which allows the back angle to tilt 2 degrees to every 1 degree of the seat.
- The back of the chair has a height-adjustable ratchet system. Adjustable arms and seat slide options are also available.
- Fitted with glides as standard.
- Please see the 'Castors/Glides' options for a range of castors that are available for this chair.
- Please note that adding castors to draughtsman chairs may contravene health and safety and are added at your own risk.
As these chairs a upholstered and made to order, please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
Glides: Glides are supplied as standard. These are flat feet fitted to the base of the chair (as shown in the image) rather than castors that you would normally see on an office chair.
Standard Castors: These are an optional extra (instead of glides). The same as castors you would see on most office chairs.
Soft Castors: These are castors with a hard rubber edge on the wheels. This is to help with grip and help the castors to roll rather than sliding on hard floors such as tiles or laminate floors.
Brake Loaded Castors: These will allow the chair to be freely moved around as with standard castors when no one is sitting on the chair. When there is a weight on the chair, a brake is applied to the castor wheels and prevent the chair from moving. This helps with safety to prevent the chair from sliding forwards or backward if the 'user' leans too far one way or the other.
Soft Brake Loaded Castors: A combination of Brake Loaded and Soft Castors.
Suitable for a range of office and industrial seating applications.