- Clearoom Low Chair with chome base and chrome gas strut
- Fully upholstered in vinyl including the rear of the back rest and with a cushioned seat and back.
- With a permanent contact back (PCB) mechanism as standard. Seat tilt and seat slide options are available as additional options
- The height and angle of the back is also fully adjustable.
- Available with optional adjustable arms.
- Fitted with standard castors. Please see the 'Castors/Glides' options for a range of castors and glides that are available for this chair.
VINYLS: 'Chieftain - Just Colours' range of vinyls are available for this chair. Click here to view the Vinyl Colour Range available. When ordering please select the correct vinyl required. Please ensure you order the correct vinyl as this seating is made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned (unless faulty). For black vinyl, please select Cobalt (Black).
As these chairs a upholstered and made to order, please allow 7 working days for delivery.
Glides: These are flat feet fitted to the base of the chair (as shown in the image) rather than castors that you would normally see on an office chair.
Standard Castors: (Supplied as standard). These are an optional extra (instead of glides). The same as castors you would see on most office chairs.
Soft Castors: These are castors with a hard rubber edge on the wheels. This is to help with grip and help the castors to roll rather than sliding on hard floors such as tiles or laminate floors.
Brake Loaded Castors: These will allow the chair to be freely moved around as with standard castors when no one is sitting on the chair. When there is weight on the chair, a brake is applied to the castor wheels and prevent the chair from moving. This helps with safety to prevent the chair from sliding forwards or backwards if the 'user' leans to far one way or the other.
Soft Brake Loaded Castors: A combination of Brake Loaded and Soft Castors.
Suitable for a range of office and industrial seating applications.
This product comes with a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee is effective from the date of supply. We reserve the right not to apply the guarantee in cases of inappropriate use or where a product has been tampered with by a third party or interventions by non-authorised personnel.
Delivery is FREE and usually delivered in 7 working weeks (Delivery is to mainland UK only).