- A high back everyday operator office chair with a 2 lever PCB mechanism giving seat height, back angle and back height adjustments.
- Supplied with a black nylon base.
- Fixed loop or adjustable arms are available as optional extras.
- Available in Charcoal, Blue or Claret fabric as standard.
- Available to order in a range of fabrics to suit your specification (contact us for details and pricing).
- Can be configured in clusters of 2 or 4 desks along with the left hand crescent desk.
- Fabrics are tested to BS 7176 Medium Hazard, making them suitable for use in offices, public places, and government departments, educational establishments, hospitals and the home.
Permanent Contact (PCB) Mechanism
The seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down and in and out, and you can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating - i.e. in ' permanent contact' with your back.
This product comes with a 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee is effective from the date of supply. We reserve the right not to apply the guarantee in cases of inappropriate use or where a product has been tampered with by a third party or interventions by non-authorised personnel.
Delivery is FREE and usually delivered in 1-3 working days (Delivery is to mainland UK only).