- Polyurethane factory chair. Cushioned polyurethane seat & back.
- Can be washed or steam cleaned. Ideal for all industrial applications.
- A 2 lever mechanism controls the seat height and back angle.
- The back height is also adjustable
- A seat tilt adjustment is also available as an additional option (see options). This chair is supplied with standard castors.
- Please see options for various castors available (details below).
- Also available with fixed or adjustable arms (see options).
- This product comes fully assembled
As these chairs are made to order, please allow 7 working days for delivery.
Glides and Castors Explained
Standard Castors: The same as castors you would see on most office chairs.
Soft Castors: These are castors with a hard rubber edge on the wheels. This is to help with grip and help the castors to roll rather than sliding on hard floors such as tiles or laminate floors.
Brake Loaded Castors: These will allow the chair to be freely moved around as with standard castors when no one is sitting on the chair. When there is a weight on the chair, a brake is applied to the castor wheels to prevent the chair from moving. This helps with safety to prevent the chair from sliding forwards or backwards if the 'user' leans to far one way or the other.
Soft Brake Loaded Castors: A combination of Brake Loaded and Soft Castors.